- ADAPT — American Disabled for Attendant Care Programs Today. The most innovative advocacy organization in America — on the edge.
- ADHD Student Resources
- Al Condeluci — Community Living Support Services
- All About Accessibility Remodeling and Retrofits
- Allen, Shea & Associates — a technical assistance work group
- Asset Based Community Development: The ABCD Institute, John McKnight’s base.
- Autism Nova Scotia – innovating programming in action
- Autism New Web Page for the National Autism Committee.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Sleep Issues
- Autism Society of Wisconsin
- Best Mobility Aids: Caregiver Burnout Prevention
- Best Mobility Aids: Grants for Home Improvements (USA)
- Business Resources for People with Disabilities
- Bruce Anderson: Community Activators — Core Gifts
- Careers for People with Disabilities
- Career Guide for People with Disabilities
- Cerebral Palsy Guidance
- College Access Information – Paying for College (USA)
- College Students Guide to Ergonomics https://unbreakyourself.com/students/
- Community Outreach – Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Conversations that Matter — amazing video resource centre created by Norman Kunc and Emma Van der Klift
- Canadian Association for Community Living
- CAST – Center for Applied Special Technology
- Cerebral Palsey Guide (USA)
- Child Birth Injuries – birth injury Justice Center – a resource
- Children’s Peace Theatre – Robert Morgan – brilliant creative performing for peace.
- Community Vision: centre to explore new technologies – Joe Wykowski – Portland, OR https://cvision.org/our-mission/
- Community Works – David & Faye Wetherow Parksville, BC V9P 1T2
- Community Living Ontario – Ontario Association for Community Living
- Centre for Studies on Inclusive Education — (CSIE) is an information link for anyone interested in “inclusion” in UK. Publisher of the INCLUSION INDEX.
- Circle of Inclusion – outreach training project…
- College Guide for the Visually Impaired Students
- College Options for Students on the Autistic Spectrum
- College for Students with Disabilities: Maryville University online
- Community Vision – Portland, OR – Community Vision created Seven Corners as a home to 7 organizations who all provide disability services. Featuring universal design, it contains examples of accessibility, such as elevator kickplates and an innovative kitchen and an assistive technology lab.
- Corey, Timothy – Brilliant graphic facilitation/training – Seattle based
- Council of Canadians with Disabilities – CCD – a powerful resource with excellent clarity on complex issues like Tracy Latimer’s murder.
- Crosspoint Anti Racism – Wonderful resource on international connections to inclusion
- Cultural Diversity at Work – resources that encourage diverse people to work together
- David Hasbury: Graphic facilitator, trainer and advocate
- David Pitonyak:Finding new stories for people with disabilities. Web site in English and some Spanish www.dimagine.com
- Dave Hingsburger and his works.
- Disability-Inclusion in the Workplace
- Disability in the Workplace
- Disability Law and Accessibility – reviewed by Province
- Disability Organizations Network: on line data base of organizations!
- Drug Dangers – defective devices and dangerous medications
- Dyslexia and dysgraphia – a student guide
- The Facilitated Communication Institute, 370 Huntington Hall, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY. 13244-2340
- Facilitated Communicating: For the work of Anne Donnellan, Paul Haskew and Martha Leary, 2800 Marshall Court, Madison, WI. 53705 Ph./Fax (608) 238-5340
- Family Alliance Ontario (FAO): A wonderful family advocacy organization and excellent connection point. (Ontario)
- Windsor-Essex Family Network: A Windsor-based family support network
- Father’s Network: Dad’s Newsletter. Dads advocating for dads
- Financial Aid andScholarships (US) for Students with Disabilities
- Games for Kids with Autism
- Gentle Teaching: Non aversive approaches from John McGee
- Georgia Advocacy Office: A wonderful team of brilliant advocates
- Guide for Students with Autism: Edubirdie
- Guide to Inclusive Language -the importance of inclusive language –
- Guide to Supporting STEM Education for Students with Disabilities
- Guide to Trade School for People with Disabilities
- Home Modifications When Taking in an Elderly Parent.
- Inclusion International– – what’s on in Europe…(former ILSMH)
- INCLUSIVE SOLUTIONS: Training resource from Nottingham, United Kingdom.
- Individualized Funding Coalition for Ontario – a great place to connect with others thinking about this issue.
- Institute on Disability. (UAP): Great resource – good books…Univ. of New Hampshire
- Institute on Community Integration. (UAP): Improving community services and social support for persons with disabilities and their families. University of Minnesota, Minneapolis Minnesota
- Interwork Institute: Find out what some people can do. (San Diego)
- Jim Lubin’s Resource Collection: A fabulous resource and research base. Visit the stars…
- Job Accommodations Network: Excellent information on “job” accommodations.
- Kids Together, Inc: Inclusion for children, where all people belong
- Learning Disorders and Law School: Strategies and Resources
- Michael Giangreco: A great coach in Vermont
- Mothers from Hell: A powerful parent network… with an attitude.
- National Arts and Disability Center: Information on full inclusion in media/arts.
- NCIP: The National Center to Improve Practice in Special Education through Technology
- National Organization on Disabilities (USA)
- Neighbours: An outstanding human service organization in New Jersey, reaching out to individuals
- Neil Squire Foundation: Excellent technical assistance and support. (CAN)
- Neighbours -STORGE – MOVING useful guides
- Neurodiversity in the modern workplace
- New England Comprehensive Assistance Center: Technical assistance/school reform.
- Norman Kunc and Emma Van der Kl
- NVISION Eye Center – Vision Support for Down Syndrome
- Parents Helping Parents Family Resource Center
- Parents, Inc.: Parents assisting families of children with disabilities
- Pathways Awareness Foundation: Education for/about children with movement and physical challenges.
- REACH of Louisville, Kentucky: Resources for Education, Adaptation, Change and Health
- Refinance Mortgage: Mortgage guide for people with disabilities.
- Resources for Homeschool and Distance Learning for Students with Special Needs Guide
- Scholarships for Students (College)
- TASH: The advocacy network organization you need to join.
- Technology Guide for People with Disabilities
- Understanding the Relationship Between Male Body Image and Mental Health
- UNESCO: United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- U.S. Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services
- Virginia Satir Global Network