U-CAN Dictionary Collection – key literacy resources:
U-CAN People’s Dictionary – for youth
U-CAN TEXT Dictionary – for teens
U-CAN VR Dictionary – for adults
U-CAN Colour Dictionary – for organizations – and everyone
U-CAN Reading Readiness booklet – for youth
- ASCD – Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development. Excellent learning research and resources.
- AACAP: American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Learning and Work UK – resource collection from United Kingdom
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Centre— resource listing from the University of Alberta – extraordinary support for inclusive education.
- FRONTIER COLLEGE – Literacy Resources
Frontier College is a Canada-wide, volunteer-based, literacy organization. We believe in literacy as a right and we work to achieve literacy for all.
- Jobs, Jobs, Jobs…
- New Resources for Teachers — a NEW resource listing for teachers – facilitates the exchange of learning resource materials.
- REACH of Louisville – Resources in Education, Adaptation, Change and Health
- School is for Everyone – a wonderful web page from a school in Brandon, CA – where the kids tell you what is important – their way.
- ERIC Clearing House – research resource – US Dept. of Education
Hamilton-WRC School Board on Inclusion….
The story of the Hamilton Wentworth Roman Catholic School Board (HWRCSB) is foundational to the story of inclusion (then called Integrated Education) in the school system. HWRCSB was the first school Board in the world to welcome ALL Students into regular classrooms begin in the late 1960’s.
Since this incredible was virtually unacknowledged in Ontario, Inclusion Press created a book (Each Belongs) and video interviews with Jim Hansen, Phil DiFrancesco, Gary Bunch and Gerv Leyden – to begin telling that story. What follows are a series of 33 short and remarkable interview clips about inclusive education. NB: there is a small icon in the TOP LEFT corner of the video interview screen. If you click on it – you will see a list of the clips so you can choose…)
Gary Bunch Education videos. (9)..
- Gary Bunch – Student Attitudes Article Dr. Gary Bunch has completed ground breaking research that confirms what we have known all along. Inclusion changes attitudes and actions in students.
- JIM HANSEN SAYS . . .
Jim Hansen, a retired Superintendent has agreed to author a series of articles based on his understanding and learning from Inclusion.
- UCIAL TERMS PROJECT – FINAL REPORT
The Crucial Terms Project was designed to clarify crucial terms used to describe education for learners with disabilities under the Special Education Model and under the Inclusive Education Model.