Beth Mount is a creative genius with a focus on inventing, teaching and delivering full life options for people with developmental disabilities, their families and the partners who support them on diverse paths to social inclusion and self direction. Beth’s tapestries are a remarkable triumph to art and resilience built with the wisdom and partnership of people once excluded.
Beth’s Bigger Story –
a Remarkable Resume of Resilience
(click to download)
The Beth Mount Books
- The Imaginative Journey Pathway Cards — Beth Mount [purchase]
- Lives of Distinction — Beth Mount [free download]
- Wish Fulfilling Justice — Beth Mount, Carole Gothelf & Jennifer Teich [free download]
- Telfair Museum Quilt Show, Catalogue [free download]
- Person Centered Planning — Beth Mount [free download]
- Keys to Life — Beth Mount & Sandy VanEck [free download]
- Building New Worlds — Beth Mount & Connie Lyle O’Brien [free download]
- Life Building — Beth Mount [free download]
- What Are We Learning About Bridge Building? Beth Mount, Pat Beeman,George Ducharme. Communitas – 1986 [free download]
- What Are We Learning Circles of Support? Beth Mount, Pat Beeman,George Ducharme. Communitas – 1986 [free download]
- PATHFINDERS: John O’Brien and Beth Mount
People with Developmental Disabilities and Their Allies Building Communities That Work for Everybody
- Make a Difference: A Guidebook for Person Centered Direct Support. With John O’Brien. Inclusion Press. Inclusion Press, 2005.
- Leader’s Manual for Make a Difference: A Guidebook for Person Centered Direct Support. With John O’Brien. Inclusion Press, 2005.
- The Spirit of Everyday Heroes: Person-Centered Direct Support Ideals. With John O’Brien. Inclusion Press. 2003
What are we learning about Bridge Building? – ebook$0.00
What are We Learning about Circles of Support – ebook$0.00
Person Centered Planning – ebook$15.00
Keys to Life – ebook$0.00
WISH FULFILLING JUSTICE – ebook$0.00
LIVES of DISTINCTION$0.00
Telfair Quilt Show Catalogue – ebook$0.00
Imaginative Journey Pathway cards$25.00
Leader’s Manual for Make a Difference$50.00
Make A Difference$25.00
Beth Mount Videos
- Beth Mount: Heart & Soul: Story Quilts and Person Centered Practice
- Beth Mount: The Power in the Dark
- Person-Centered vs System-Centered With Beth Mount – Open Future Learning
- Beautiful Justice: Beth Mount – TEDxCreativeCoast
- Beth Mount – What is the Make a Difference Approach – Cornell Univ.
- Building Community With Beth Mount – Open Futures Learning
- The Art of Person-Centered Work –Beth Mount – Cornell Univ
- Building Community With Beth Mount Open Futures Learning
- The Art of Person-Centered Work – Beth Mount – Cornell Univ
- Neue Wege zur Inklusion – John O´Brian und Beth Mount
- 5 Assumptions of Personal Future’s Planning to Life – Beth Mount Cornell Univ.
- Capacity Works: Exploring Possibilities with Social Presencing Theater at Job Path – Beth Mount
- Radical Beauty – Beth Mount – Neighbours International
A Selection of Other Beth Mount publications:
All titles below are by Beth Mount unless otherwise noted.
• Islands of Possibility: Patterns in Developing Capacity for Innovation in Person Centered Individualized Supports. 2012
• Innovation in Individualized Supports. With Hanns Meisner. The NYSACRA Learning Institute, 2007.
• Everyday Heroes: Building Direct Support Leadership for Community Inclusion, with Curriculum Guide. With Denise Pensky and Shelly Okure NY OMRDD, 2006.
• “The Art and Soul of Person-Centered Planning.” In Implementing Person-Centered Planning: Voices of Experience. Edited by John and Connie Lyle O’Brien. Inclusion Press, 2002.
• Moving On: A Personal Futures Workbook for Individuals with Brain Injury–Second Edition. With Doug Riggs, Margaret Brown, and Mary Hibbard. Research and Training Center on Com-munity Integration of Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injury, Mount Sinai Medical Center, 2003.
• Personal Futures Planning for Individuals with TBI: Facilitators Manual–Second Edition. With Margarent Brown and Mary Hibbard. Research and Training Center on Community Integration of Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injury, Mount Sinai Medical Center. 2003.