Judith Snow: A remarkable leader, philosopher, teacher, artist, creator. Without Judith’s pioneering leadership, we would not have the Joshua Committee, the Circle of Friends and more. She was the first person to battle for Independent funding for a person living with complex disabilities – altho’ Judith didn’t believe in disability – just Giftedness and Capacity…
Judith Snow Books…
Judith Snow Articles
- Judith Snow.On Dreaming. MAPS & PATH WORKBOOK the transcript of Judith’s video ‘On Dreaming’ which is included in the MAPS & PATH Workbook
- Creating What I Know About Community
- A Short Story – Judith Snow
- Following the Right Star Home.Snow.1997
- Judith Snow. Personal Assistance.What it is & What it is Not
- Notes on Gifts & Assets.1996
- Snow. Nancy B. Right to Die
- The Power in Vulnerability
- The BMX Model of Inclusion
- Beyond Needs.1999
- Judith.Snow. 10 Years of Trying.70-80+
- Snow.In the Spirit of Inclusion.Dec.91
- Judith.Snow.Bradwin Address.FC..Oct.22.1988
- Joshua Committee Model. Marsha Forest & Judith Snow
- Stalking the Bureaaucracy in a Wheelchair.by M Webber.
- Judith.Snow.Wonderful Life.TASH Journal
- Jack.Tribute.Judith Snow.emissary.obit
- Selected Correspondence with John McKnight….
Judith Snow Videos
- Judith Snow: A STORY – A 1.36 minute video by Judith – her story
- Judith Snow: A POEM – A 1 minute video poem by Judith
- Judith Snow: ARTIST – A 2.40 minute video by Judith about being an artist. These 3 videos above were created by the Royal Ontario Museum as part of a display when Judith was an ‘exhibit’ with her art at the ROM for over six months.
- Judith Snow – Toronto Summer Institute – 2014 – 18 minute talk.
- Judith Snow: Not One of the Crowd – 1981 – TVO
- Judith Snow: How I Live – 1982 – TVO
- Judith Snow: Remembering Peter Dill:
- Judith Snow: – on Dreaming – 8 minutes
- Tyrone reads A Challenge by Judith Snow
- Judith Snow & Shafik Asante at McGill Summer Institute – circa 1990