A DVD with Jack Pearpoint & Lynda Kahn
Everything (well many things) you always wanted to know about facilitation…
• but were afraid to ask…
• but felt you were on the wrong PATH…
• but couldn’t get there without a MAP…
• tips, hints, reflections, lessons learned the hard way…
The FACILITATION for INCLUSION with PATH & MAPS DVD
is a companion to our new book,
The PATH & MAPS HANDBOOK, Person-Centred Ways to Build Community.
The DVD features Jack Pearpoint and Lynda Kahn as they share their insights on the many subtle techniques of facilitation.
The DVD has two components:
• A demonstration MAP for a young man with commentary focusing on facilitation practices
• A demonstration PATH with an organization (SKETCH) as they think about their future
If you are a facilitator – this will support your facilitation journey to be a powerful supporter to assist people to discover their gifts and to be full participating citizens in the community.
Related: (ADD LINKS)
The PATH & MAPS HANDBOOK, Person-Centred Ways to Build Community
DVD + The PATH & MAPS Handbook