Padlet is a free online tool that we use so that we can all ‘see what we say’!
Padlet links will give us access to common pages for posting words and images/graphics.
When a padlet link is shared with you, you can view or contribute, but your contributions will be anonymous if you do not set up an account (it is free).
Here is an instructional video for Padlet (if you want to open your own account):
We are opening VTSI with 2 active Padlet boards:
- Your TSI Profile – where you can answer our questions from the Getting Ready for VTSI Fillable Form
- Intentions ~ Images ~ Reflections – we have created a board for harvesting your Intentions, Reflections, Images/Doodles, and Quotes.
You’ll see Directory information begin to emerge here. Cathy Hollands will be uploading this information from your registration information, including your photos! Along with your contact information. Please email your headshot to Cathy Hollands: email@example.com.
If you want to Set up YOUR OWN PADLET Board…
You can join our Inclusion Padlet boards for the Virtual Toronto Summer Institute – or you can create your own free account, and upload ideas/comments and images and graphics linked to your name.
- Go to http://padlet.com/
- Sign-up [using a Padlet account, or with Google or Facebook]
- Once registered, sign-in
- Once you have created your account, copy and paste all 4 of the links to these padlet boards below to be added to our Inclusion Summer Institute Boards!
Once you copy the links, you will need to SAVE IT into YOUR Padlet Dashboard.
- Copy link
- Open your Padlet board
- Click on JOIN A PADLET
- Paste the link
- Once the board opens, click on the ➡️ ❤️ (heart) in the top right corner to save it to your account.
- Voila! You’re in 🙂
After that! You can start adding at any point to the boards! Before and during the Institute!
We highly recommend setting this up before July 12th so you can contribute and get to know it before we begin 🙂