Person-Centred Ways to Build Community:
A course in facilitation and person-centered planning
with PATH and MAPS
Values and principles of Person-Centered Practice
Building facilitation skills, including graphics and listening skills; exploring,
learning and practicing person-centred approaches
with a focus on PATH and MAPS
Please refer to the FAQ for additional information and our cancellation policy.
This virtual workshop with course guides Jack Pearpoint and Lynda Kahn is on Zoom over these seven dates, including:
- 2-hour Orientation Session, Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 9:30-11:30 am Eastern
- Five full days– Each day starts at 9:30 am; ends at 4:30 pm Eastern. The daily workshop is convened virtually in two 3-hour blocks (with breaks) and 1-hour lunch break:
- Tuesday, May 9
- Wednesday, May 10
- Thursday, May 11
- Tuesday, May 23
- Wednesday, May 24
- Follow-up/Check-in Session Tuesday, June 13, 9:30-11:30 am Eastern
We will explore the following:
• Underlying Values
• Community building
• PATH & MAPS practice & facilitation
• Skill-building in facilitation practices
• $695 for the whole workshop – dates above, course books and workshop packet
• $625/person for people with disabilities/families and team rate per person for teams of 3 or more. Team Limit of 4 people. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for the Coupon Code.
• Course materials include: Three course books: “Hints for Graphic Facilitators”, “The PATH & MAPS Handbook: Person Centered Planning with MAPS and PATH”: “Person-Centered Planning with MAPS and PATH: A Workbook for Facilitators”, a Workshop Journal, Learning Journey Booklet and fold-out posters.
Standard shipping in North America for materials is included in the workshop registration fee until April 11, 2023; Expedited shipping in North America after April 11 is an additional charge. There will be an additional charge for International shipping.