A Colourful Creative Summary of the Research
on What Makes Great Teams
- Have a CLEAR VISION and URGENT PURPOSE!
- Members are Selected for PERSONALITY AND SKILLS
- Have CLEAR RULES of BEHAVIOUR and BOUNDARIES
- Have NORMS to ENFORCE the above Rules and Boundaries
- Have REAL and MEANINGFUL WORK
- Have a CHALLENGE
- Spend TIME TOGETHER
- GIVE and TAKE HONEST, POSITIVE FEEDBACK (Rewards & Recognition)
- BELIEVE IN WE – not Me!
- HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
This material may be duplicated however not for any profit-driven enterprise.
If copied please notify us on your intentions
Designed by Marsha Forest & Jack Pearpoint
Copyright 1997 Inclusion Press