What is Inclusion?
TOOLS FOR CHANGE FOR CHANGE AGENTS
A two day Workshop to
Struggles, Strategies & Tools
Create Better Meetings
This course will build a context of present struggles, why they occur, and explore what we need to create in order to construct safer more positive futures.
With a foundation of values, new and more experienced facilitators will spend a substantial portion of the two days scanning, thinking, sharing new tools with each other, before creating a practical personalized ideas kit that can be implemented in personal and/or organizational situations.
Participants will not be 'masters', but rather, will emerge with renewed energy, new skills and perspectives, and a new personal network of support, to continue the complex work of creating full lives for all.
Conductors: Jack Pearpoint and John O'Brien
- Change Agents who need renewal - and new ideas and tools to sustain complex struggles over time.
- People (trainers and organizers) who are feeling isolated and need to connect with others who are struggling to create constructive change in complex situations.
- People who feel 'stuck', but are willing to step out of the box in order to make that happen.
- People who are willing to invest time and effort in building relationships for people who are relegated to isolation,
or organizations that are imploding with
miscommunication and lack of clear vision!
(Other team members may be utilized on occasion)
The days will include:
* special discount for participants on CD-ROM purchase
- Person Centered Planning foundation values
(Tricks for trainers without values are meaningless and dangerous)
- Focusing tools that allow us to listen to our struggles
- Personal and Group reflections on the 'why's and how's of complex problems.
- Tools to focus on the Meetings we need to Create
- Creation of a Personal/Organizational 'first steps' plan.
This course can accommodate smaller groups.
Paper, pens and other supplies must be ordered well in advance.
For bookings, contact:
Managing Director, Inclusion Press/Network
47 Indian Trail, Toronto, ON. M6R 1Z8 Canada
tel: 416-658-5363 fax: 416-658-5067