What is Inclusion?
GRAPHIC FACILITATION IN SUPPORT OF INCLUSION
A One Day Introduction
This course introduces (re-introduces) people to their innate capacity to be graphic facilitators. It is a 'stand alone' day, that will normally be organized the day preceeding the Person Centered Planning through MAPS and PATH Workshop.
This course is a pre-requisite for the MAPS and PATH workshop if you are not familiar with graphic facilitation.
Conductor: Jack Pearpoint
- People who will be using person centered planning approaches
which require familiarity with graphics, (tools like MAPS, PATH, etc.).
- People concerned about improving communications and clarity
in meetings of any kind.
- People who hate being bored!
A day will include:
This course can accommodate large groups if appropriate space is available.
- Holding Pens and Paper 101
- The Graphics Academy - to music
- Drawing Stories
- Listening - with your ears - and your fingers
- Solution Circles
- and more
- a Graphics Handbook is in production to go with the course.
Paper, pens and other supplies must be ordered well in advance.
For bookings, contact:
Managing Director, Inclusion Press/Network
47 Indian Trail, Toronto, ON. M6R 1Z8 Canada
tel: 416-658-5363 fax: 416-658-5067